Thursday, December 16, 2010

Westlife excited about tonight's TV special!

Westlife have said that they are very excited about their television special with Gay Byrne, which is due to be aired tonight.

Speaking to RTÉ TEN, Nicky Byrne said: "Growing up as a kid Friday night was bath night in our house and we'd come down and my Mam used to say let's go down and watch your uncle Gay Byrne, obviously having the same surname!"

"We never really met him properly, you know, and I mean he really is the king of TV so... I'm delighted to do this, I really am delighted."

Mark Feehily said: "I've grown up in Ireland for the last 30 years so everybody knows how important Gay Byrne is to the whole country."

"He's kind of the voice and the face of an era, of a nation, of my life really."

Watch 'Westlife: For One Night Only' tonight at 9pm on RTÉ Two.

Source & Credit:Westlife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment