Thursday, February 18, 2010

Two More Celebrity Sunday's For Nicky Byrne On RTE 2FM

Nicky has been signed on to host another 2 Celebrity Sunday shows with Irish radio station RTÉ 2fm. During the last show there was an amazing amount of online chat around the world about the show and the Celebrity Sunday programme broke the worldwide top-ten trends on Twitter and also trended top ten in the UK and Ireland!

Listeners from around the world tuned to RTÉ 2fm yesterday, with people getting involved from Mexico, Chile, England, Scotland, Philippines, Ireland and Indonesia!

This really shows how many amazing fans Westlife have!

In the follow up shows Nicky will be playing a selection of songs plucked from his own personal collection which have influenced him in both life and his musical career. He may also ring one or two of his celebrity friends so be sure to tune in.

Speaking about hosting Celebrity Sunday, Nicky said:

“I’m really enjoying hosting my own show…more than I thought I would. It’s a brilliant chance to play some of my favourite music to the nation from both the past and present. I obviously have years and years ahead of me with Westlife but trying these new things out while I have some time keeps it fresh. I’m totally blown away by the response my show has had on Twitter, email and through the 2fm website. Gerry Ryan had better watch out, I have a chair with my name on it in studio now”.

Source & Credit:Westlife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment