Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Nicky's tweets on new single, 'Please Stay' & more

// I've been listening to our new bside called please stay .. It's the song I sung in the church for my dad he always believed it wud suit me..

// He was bugging me to push us to record it..he was right ! Can't wait for you guys to hear it and thanks to mark and steve for making it !

// Single hopefully out in march it's sounding excellent .. Check out our brand new website launched today !!!

// Also got some news about another set of very special guests to support for our show in croke park ! Guess who ???

// How dou all know who it is already !?

// Yep it's the jedward boys !! It's gonna be a crazy night ! By the way after 11 long years guess qhos show we doing very soon ? Wossy !


Credit/Source: twitter.com/nickybyrneoffic

No comments:

Post a Comment