Friday, December 4, 2009

Westlife say they are closer than ever

Pop group Westlife have said that they are now closer than they have ever been, following recent tragedies and losses in their lives.


Speaking to Sky News, Shane Filan said that Stephen Gately's death had an impact on the group.


He said: "As a band we've got closer in the last three or four months. We're closer than we've ever been."


Advertisement"When something is taken away from you, or someone like Stephen that was looking forward to his next album, and you know he can't do that now, it kind of puts things into perspective a lot."


Group members Kian Egan and Nicky Byrne also lost their fathers in the past year.


Byrne said: "I think we're all looking forward to the next year, to be honest."


"There are times when you look back at it and think, 'Should I be enjoying myself?' That's part and parcel of it."


"It's certainly better than sitting at home and doing nothing but crying, because I've done all my crying, I just can't cry anymore."

Source:rte.ie
Credit:Dazzling Westlife

No comments:

Post a Comment