Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Baby joy: Shane gets good news for birthday

Westlife frontman Shane Filan has revealed that he is preparing for a third edition to his family.

Shane's wife Gillian told her husband the news just before his 30th birthday party at their Sligo mansion. And the singer announced that his childhood sweetheart was pregnant after he blew out the candles on his birthday cake in front of 150 guests.

In a speech, the singer said that he was bowled over by the news.

"My wife Gillian has been asking me a lot about what I'd like for my birthday. I thought she was going to get me a watch or something," Shane said.

"But she has definitely surprised me -- by telling me she is pregnant with our third child."

The crowd burst into cheers and then hit the dance floor in celebration. Shane's Westlife bandmates then hit the stage for an impromptu gig, performing their hits World of Our Own and Flying Without Wings.

The Filans already have one daughter, Nicole (3), and a 10-month-old son Patrick. "I'm absolutely delighted," said Shane.

Source:Herald.ie
Credit:Dazzling Westlife

No comments:

Post a Comment