Monday, May 18, 2009

Post Of The Week:Week 15

Post of the Week: Week 15For this week’s topic, we want to know which your favourite Westlife video of all time is and why. Join in the debate over on the forum now.

Last week we asked you to describe how much of an impact Westlife has made on your décor at home! Here’s one of our favourite responses, from XxNickysChicxX


“Oooo, well, where do I start, my bedroom, it’s my Westlife paradise and I love it. My walls are covered in my posters, I have over 60 posters up, all over my room, you literally can’t see a pink wall because of them all, but my obsession doesn’t stop at all my posters.Let me take you on guided tour -I have my Irish Flag on my ceiling above my bed, all my CDs and DVDs are on almost 2 shelves at the bottom of my bed, at one side of my bed on top of a cabinet, I have all my Westlife mugs, including a picture from the Croke Park DVD screening I went to and a picture of Nicky from the No1s Tour that my Mum got me for Easter, both of which are in frames, I also have 5 pictures of Nicky stuck on the side of that same cabinet. At the other side of my bed I have my signed book, which means so much to me, I never let it out of my sight, I also have a cushion with a picture of them on, a teddy bear which actually came from WHSmiths, but he has a W on his foot, so I had to give him a home. I also have a home made pillow with the saying 'Westlife, In My Heart, In My Dreams'.Under my bed I have 2 boxes that are filled with magazines, pictures, and my perfume. On another shelf as well I have all my Tour Programmes, more folders with pictures, my scrapbook with articles in and lots of bits and bobs I’ve collected.My phone and iPod are also loaded with Westlife pictures and songs.I am very protective of my whole Westlife collection, and it just gets bigger everyday.
There’s my room, I call it my paradise, and I love it so much”.

Source & Credit:Westlife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment