Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Post Of The Week:Week 14

This week, we want to know what impact Westlife have had in your home! Do you have a wall, area or room dedicated to Westlife - or simply a poster or two? Join our chat in the forum now.

Last week, we asked which is your favourite ever Westlife single. It was a tough choice for many of you, and we enjoyed reading all your different answers. Here's one of our favourites, written by kianssexysmile.

"Of course Swear It Again was amazing because it was their first single released and number one, the single that officially introduced us to the lads.

However, I would have to say my favourite single is Flying Without Wings, whenever it comes on, it always brings a tear to my eye as it shares memories of my grandparents and how much they meant to me.

Mark's 'Flying Without Wings' part near the end, (yes the bit he is scared of singing) gives me goosebumps everytime I hear it. On another level Flying Without Wings, reminds me that everyone has something special and at the point when it was released I was feeling low with being a victim of bullying and I think to some extent I seen through the song and through my grandparents who I always think of as special people, it brought me forward with my life and introduced happier beginnings.

I will always thank Westlife for introducing their music into my life and will always treasure any memories I share with them."

Source & Credit:Westlife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment