Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Diary, Ken Sweeney - Westlife wedding without Joanne

She organised the nuptials of Brian McFadden, Nicky Byrne and Shane Filan, but Westlife wedding planner Joanne Byrne says she will never do another big day.

"I only did them as favours for people; I won't be doing any more weddings. It's a case of been there, seen that and bought the t-shirt. I promised myself I would never do another wedding. Why? As my colleague SinĪ¹ad Ryan says 'if a DJ doesn't turn up to a gig, well you just find somebody else; but if a DJ doesn't turn up to a wedding. He has ruined the best day of someone's life! The only weddings the Presence PR ladies will be organising in the future "will be our own," joked Joanne.

But while not planning Kian Egan's wedding to Jodi Albert in Barbados on 8 May, the PR admits she does have a background role in affairs. "I did the deal with OK!, so I have a role co-ordinating with the magazine, but I'm not the wedding organiser. There's only 60 or 80 people going as it's an intimate affair."

The future Mrs Egan, meanwhile, had a hen night dinner for 40 pals in Balzac Restaurant on Dawson Street last night. Among those attending were the members of Albert's new girl band Broke Down. Corrine Durran, Sharon Condon, Kasey Smith and Leigh Learmont were celebrating being signed to Universal.

Source: www.tribune.ie
Credit:westlife.gr

No comments:

Post a Comment