Saturday, March 7, 2009

Post Of The Week:Week 4



Here's this week's brand-new topic: what's your favourite piece of Westlife merchandise? And if they could launch a brand new item, what would you like it to be? Join in the debate over in the forum now.

Last week, we asked which song you'd most like the boys to cover. Our forum members came up with some really varied and interesting suggestions, which you can read here. This is one of our favourite posts, by Jo5269.



"I've been wracking my brain about this one. There are so many amazing songs out there and the lads are so brilliant that I honestly think they could make "mary had a little lamb" sound out of this world.But what would I love to hear them sing? Something with a rock edge, but still ballady - so I'm going with Always by Bon Jovi. I think it would suit their voices, especially Nickys..."

Source:www.westlife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment